Protection of intangible property rights and intellectual property is one of the most important areas of the modern business environment. As the use and importance of technology in business increases, the protection of that technology becomes essential. As the competitive environment becomes more aggressive, so does your need to protect your information, know-how, and processes. Here are some ways we help:
- Drafting agreements and contractual restrictions on the use of confidential information by employees, outside consultants, or other third parties.
- Enforcement of contractual restrictions, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Licensing the use of trade secrets, patents, trademarks, and copyrights to third parties.
- Assistance concerning registration of copyrights and trademarks.
- Provide assistance in registration of domain names and in domain name dispute resolution alternatives.
- Policing of trademarks.
- Patent, trademark, and copyright litigation.
- Intellectual property audits.
- Assignments of IP rights
Please email us at email@example.com for more information on our work or overview of our Intellectual Property.
The Copyright is a vital and significant part of the intellectual property of an individual entrepreneur, academic institution, business company, or private or public organization. The copyright registration provides complete protection and security from copyright infringement and misappropriations, to the original and unique creativity of the inventor or copyright owner, for the specified period of time in future.
The patent registration is the essential pedestal of every national or international business in any sector. Right and proper patent registration under the concerned regional, national, and international authorities, makes the patent owner lawfully fortified and safe, and offers exclusive rights and privilege to use the patent freely for the desired purposes.
The trademark serves as the shining identity to the products or services of a company, to all its customers, distributors, and business clients. It is the intellectual property which distinguishes the products/services of a company from that of other companies, and is sole and significant epitome for certain unique qualities, company’s reliability and reputation, and ultimately a great means for overall optimally profitable business.