Banking and Finance
Social Legal Service provides comprehensive legal services in the areas of banking and finance to clients within Nepal and across the globe. Lawyers at Social Legal offer legal counsel on banking and financial issues within the advisory and regulatory practices. The combined efforts of our advisory and regulatory teams allow us to offer a wide range of innovative solutions to corporate, professional and government clients.
Our lawyers have extensive banking and finance experience, hence operate with a clear understanding of our clients’ underlying transactions and financial products. We use our international perspective coupled with our in-depth knowledge of the Nepalese legal system, to develop innovative strategies and solutions for our clients involved in high-stakes banking and finance disputes and litigations.
Our services in this area of practice include:
- Advising lenders, investors and project owners on disputes related to term loans.
- Revolving credit facilities and guarantee facilities.
- Enforcing project development agreements.
- Enforcing collateral security agreements.
- Structuring and negotiating security arrangements.
- Structuring of transactions.
- Drafting and review of term sheets and transactional documents.
- Advising on the regulatory framework and related issues.
- Issuing legal opinions and memos on various issues relating to the financial sector.
- Advising insurance companies operating in both life and non-life insurance sectors, on variety of issues.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our work or overview of our Banking and Finance.