Foreign investment is one of the key strengths of Social Legal Services and regularly advises foreign investors on their entire investment cycle starting at the tax-efficient structuring of their investment and right through their exit.
Social Legal Services also advises the foreign investors in joint venture arrangements with local parties. Our services in this area of practice include:
- Structuring of investment
- Incorporation of the local joint venture / subsidiary company/branch office,
- Conducting legal due–diligence of the target company,
- Procuring necessary regulatory approvals,
- Documentation and negotiation of transaction documents,
- Advising on compliance issues in relation to the investment,
- Documentation on the technology transfer.
- Advising on suitable exit strategies.